This Years HALIwe’een Shops
Every year now we have these Hallowe’en shops popping up all over HRM, so this year I thought I would map it We have Boutliers on Windmill in Dartmouth which is always there year round, and the Glow Party Store on Strawberry Hill in Halifax, Glow as well has opened shop on Sackville Drive, Woodlawn and Quinpool. Spirit has setup a giant tent in Mic Mac Malls parking lot and Halloween City is open in the BLIP. As well Value Village gets Hallowe’en centric this time of year. In addition there are lots of used clothing shops, hardware stores, grocery stores and what not around town if you are feeling creative. The department stores also will have the crappiest of crap to get your trick on.
- 8×12 Review: The Shack
- Retales June 16: Basement Pub, A Wave of Starbucks and other Coffee Shops
- Retales June 9: PepperJacks, London Loft and Bargain Shop close but …
- ReTales: June 2, New Brew Pub, Sobeys on Wyse, Mugs etc.
- 8×12 Review: CheeseCurds Burnside
- ReTales: Goodbye to Fid, Candy in Sackville and Vegans Unite
- Tako – its not a Mexican Dish
- A Quick Look at Dartmouth ReTales
- The 101 Best Things Put In your Mouth in HRM
- Open City Returns, Yay!