Trying to Find the Ugliest Street in HRM
Looking For Candidates for the Ugliest Street in HRM
you know that street that you drive down that you think is gross
or that street you just won’t walk down because it hurts your sense aesthetic
that’s what I am looking for if you have additional send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, leave comments below or tweet/facebook at me HalifaxRetales
Also looking for some defence of the streets listed
Some Early candidates
- Windmill Rd
- Wyse Rd
- Pinehill Dr (dartmouth)
- Victoria rd from School St North
- Gaston Rd. and all it’s offshoots
- Beaver Crescent
- Gottingen Almon to Young
- Agricola between North and Young
- Herring Cove especially between Old Sambro and McIntosh
- Maynard St
- Gottingen between Cogswell and Cunard
- Bilby St
- Kempt Rd
- Young (Robie to Windsor)
- Clifton North of North St
- Barrington from Cogswell north
- Upper Water from Historic Properties North
- Bay Rd. in Beechville
- Bayers Lake
Bedford/Sackville/HWY 3 Burbs/Fall River
These are what people have suggested to me I am not necessarily saying these streets are ugly to all in fact I am sure most streets can and will be defended.
some late addons:
Mitchell St in South End Halifax
Albermarle St behind Scotia Sq.
McIntosh St in Spryfield so sketchy that the Google Car didn’t even drive down it
- The 101 Best Things Put In your Mouth in HRM
- Is New Bedford Cannibalizing Old Bedford?
- Gourmet Food Trucks in HRM?
- Opinions: Is it Just Peter Kelly Who is to Blame?
- Sandwich Countdown
- Fish and Chip Countdown (2)