HalifaxReTales on the Go
I’ll be in the UK from April 19 to May 7 in my absence I have #HRMLunch queued up to publish every weekday at 11am and I have a few Retro articles coming up as well
I’ll be post intermittently while I am gone, and will post any store opening/closure I hear of even when I am away.
I’ll be looking around the UK for what I think they are doing right with regards to retail and maybe what they are doing wrong that I hope we don’t go back to.
- 8×12 Review: The Shack
- Retales June 16: Basement Pub, A Wave of Starbucks and other Coffee Shops
- Retales June 9: PepperJacks, London Loft and Bargain Shop close but …
- ReTales: June 2, New Brew Pub, Sobeys on Wyse, Mugs etc.
- 8×12 Review: CheeseCurds Burnside
- ReTales: Goodbye to Fid, Candy in Sackville and Vegans Unite
- Tako – its not a Mexican Dish
- A Quick Look at Dartmouth ReTales
- The 101 Best Things Put In your Mouth in HRM
- Open City Returns, Yay!