Retro Sunday: April 1987 25 years ago
That is a sweet machine for only $2500 and why was a store setup on the 4th floor on Barrington Street?
was retail space really that hard to get?
Doctor Piano still going but now on Bayers Rd
Glubes was selling home entertainment gear , and they still have their Dartmouth store but I do not remeber a store on Granville
Touch of Gold still going today and in the midst of an expansion
Still skiing in April? ahhh Global Warming is on us <-well based on today’s snow it does seem plausible
- The 101 Best Things Put In your Mouth in HRM
- Trying to Find the Ugliest Street in HRM (2)
- Mic Mac Mall – the mighty are falling (2)
- Retro: Halifax 1980′s TV Ads
- Your Resto Your Food Safety!
- Public vs. Private: Burnside
- Porland Valley: Baker Dr & Mt. Hope
- Portland Valley: Eisner
- Portland Valley: Woodlawn
- Portland Valley: Penhorn (1)