A Trip to Costco of :facepalm:
I had to grab something at Costco I go in and I see this
and I’m like Hell No!
Halloween already it’s only August 2nd Halloween is nearly 3 months away
and then I go by the next aisle and I am like No F’in way you can’t be serious this is ludicrous!
Christmas!Wreaths! Wrapping Paper!
and then on the way out the Store!
They may still have the cheapest lunch in town with the $1.50 Coke and Dog
but the Chicken Fingers and Fries have been replaced by a Turkey and Provolone Sandwich
Edit> oh it’s the Hamburger that’s gone Chicken Fingers still there
- Halifax After World War II
- 8×12 Review: The Shack
- Retales June 16: Basement Pub, A Wave of Starbucks and other Coffee Shops
- Retales June 9: PepperJacks, London Loft and Bargain Shop close but …
- ReTales: June 2, New Brew Pub, Sobeys on Wyse, Mugs etc.
- 8×12 Review: CheeseCurds Burnside
- ReTales: Goodbye to Fid, Candy in Sackville and Vegans Unite
- Tako – its not a Mexican Dish
- A Quick Look at Dartmouth ReTales
- The 101 Best Things Put In your Mouth in HRM