ReTales Feb 2: North Face Store Closes, Scotia Square Food Court changes, Sal’s Gets Legal, More Froyo and $24 Sidewalk Chalk
After a symbolic 19 years, Salvatores is now licensed. 2 beers on tap and a bring your own wine policy, corkage $8 Sun-Thu $15 Friday-Saturday.
The Halifax Bead and Metal Clay (AKA Feroz Beads) on Grafton is closing on February 14th.
The Pub at the Lake Loon driving range is closing this month but the golf activities will resume when the weather allows it.
Bedford Place Mall has lost International Clothiers and Fairweather as tenants.
Ray’s Falafel and the Indian Buffet have both been told their leases will not be renewed in Scotia Square’s Food Court. Thai Express and Subway are both expected to be there in the near future.
RUMOUR: McDonalds has acquired the former KFC on Cole Harbour Rd.
More froyo, yes more froyo. yeh! will be opening outlets in Downsview Plaza and inside the Dartmouth Crossing Walmart.
- Editorial: Halifax Logo
- Halifax Media on Social Media : April 2014
- ReTales April13: The End of late night Taco Bell, Extreme Pita Closes, BOOMBurger, Pavia Gallery, Subway and Free Gelato (1)
- ReTales April 6: Sals and Indochine Grow, Red Fox & Estia Close, Brany Melville Coming.
- 29 Random Grocery Items (Revisited)
- ReTales March 30: Cineplex end Refills, Crispy Cristy gone, I love Pho coming.
- ReTales March 23: PetSmart, Bluenose II 2, KoDoraku, Better Than Her
- A Night out in the North End
- ReTales March 16: Structube, Grilled Cheese Truck, Brussels Closes
- What’s in a Windows vMarch14 (3)