ReTales Feb 2: North Face Store Closes, Scotia Square Food Court changes, Sal’s Gets Legal, More Froyo and $24 Sidewalk Chalk
After a symbolic 19 years, Salvatores is now licensed. 2 beers on tap and a bring your own wine policy, corkage $8 Sun-Thu $15 Friday-Saturday.
The Halifax Bead and Metal Clay (AKA Feroz Beads) on Grafton is closing on February 14th.
The Pub at the Lake Loon driving range is closing this month but the golf activities will resume when the weather allows it.
Bedford Place Mall has lost International Clothiers and Fairweather as tenants.
Ray’s Falafel and the Indian Buffet have both been told their leases will not be renewed in Scotia Square’s Food Court. Thai Express and Subway are both expected to be there in the near future.
RUMOUR: McDonalds has acquired the former KFC on Cole Harbour Rd.
More froyo, yes more froyo. yeh! will be opening outlets in Downsview Plaza and inside the Dartmouth Crossing Walmart.
- Less Bacon More Ribs, Signs of Summer and Couple Sobeys Refreshing.
- New Downtown Tony’s, Stillwell BeerGarden, End of Farmer Clems
- Yet Another Dollarama, and Another Shift at HSC
- More Closures, But New Things for Larry Uteck (1)
- Future Shop Done. Target Done. But Savoury Pies for Dartmouth
- Snowy Roofs, and the 1st Target to Close (3)
- Dollarama’s everywhere, Ecko closing, New Superstore?
- West End Wood Fired and a New Kids Shoe Store
- Browns, Kit and Ace, Dartmouth Italian, Barrington Bakery (4)
- More Triangle, Less Eat’n