ReTales Feb 2: North Face Store Closes, Scotia Square Food Court changes, Sal’s Gets Legal, More Froyo and $24 Sidewalk Chalk
After a symbolic 19 years, Salvatores is now licensed. 2 beers on tap and a bring your own wine policy, corkage $8 Sun-Thu $15 Friday-Saturday.
The Halifax Bead and Metal Clay (AKA Feroz Beads) on Grafton is closing on February 14th.
The Pub at the Lake Loon driving range is closing this month but the golf activities will resume when the weather allows it.
Bedford Place Mall has lost International Clothiers and Fairweather as tenants.
Ray’s Falafel and the Indian Buffet have both been told their leases will not be renewed in Scotia Square’s Food Court. Thai Express and Subway are both expected to be there in the near future.
RUMOUR: McDonalds has acquired the former KFC on Cole Harbour Rd.
More froyo, yes more froyo. yeh! will be opening outlets in Downsview Plaza and inside the Dartmouth Crossing Walmart.
- Blackbook Collective, changes at Quinpool/Vernon
- New Opens and Sunnyside and How to Read Costco Pricetags
- Urban Outfitters, Frank and Oak on their way, and maybe IKEA pickup.
- Beazley Bowling, Rite Fit, Angles Close. Premier Wine on the move.
- Walmart Enters Atlantic Market Superstore Wins, More eats for the Pedway People
- Mizu and Sephora opening in Dartmouth, Moxies in Bayers Lake
- Nestle TollHouse ReOpens, HSC Changes, Brown Hound Down
- The Carrot Opens, Windmill Rd Coffee, Robie St Station (3)
- Freshii Burnside, Mezza Sackvile,Wing N It , Tiny Dog Daycare
- AmEx out MC in at Costco, Sullys Done? More SGR Consignment