ReTales Feb 2: North Face Store Closes, Scotia Square Food Court changes, Sal’s Gets Legal, More Froyo and $24 Sidewalk Chalk
After a symbolic 19 years, Salvatores is now licensed. 2 beers on tap and a bring your own wine policy, corkage $8 Sun-Thu $15 Friday-Saturday.
The Halifax Bead and Metal Clay (AKA Feroz Beads) on Grafton is closing on February 14th.
The Pub at the Lake Loon driving range is closing this month but the golf activities will resume when the weather allows it.
Bedford Place Mall has lost International Clothiers and Fairweather as tenants.
Ray’s Falafel and the Indian Buffet have both been told their leases will not be renewed in Scotia Square’s Food Court. Thai Express and Subway are both expected to be there in the near future.
RUMOUR: McDonalds has acquired the former KFC on Cole Harbour Rd.
More froyo, yes more froyo. yeh! will be opening outlets in Downsview Plaza and inside the Dartmouth Crossing Walmart.
- What’s in a Windows vMarch14 (3)
- March 9 ReTales: Ace, Brass Rail,Paderno Sale and 1964
- Halifax Eats: 50 years ago
- March 2 ReTales: Absolutely Delish, North End Burrito Jax, The Carrot
- ReTales Feb 23: Tim’s closing Coldstone & Kipper Bus
- The Kipper Bus (2)
- ReTales Feb 16: Christmas by the Sea Closing, Halifax Habeneros & another Tims
- ReTales Feb 9: 2nd Ace, Sully’s, Halifax Chef on Top Chef Canada
- ReTales Feb 2: North Face Store Closes, Scotia Square Food Court changes, Sal’s Gets Legal, More Froyo and $24 Sidewalk Chalk (1)
- ReTales Jan 26: Boneheads Fairview closed, WalMart Supercenters open