ReTales Jan 26: Boneheads Fairview closed, WalMart Supercenters open
First off the WalMart Supercenters opened in Dartmouth Crossing and Bedford Commons, both areas which were not served by a grocery store.
Boneheads closed up their Fairview location, but Barrington St is still smokin’.
Aitkens Pewter closed their Historic Properties store.
It’s been confirmed that Neighbours Pub in Dartmouth will not be returning, the building was not insured at the time of the fire, and there are plans to flatten it and redevelop the land.
- Mizu and Sephora opening in Dartmouth, Moxies in Bayers Lake
- Nestle TollHouse ReOpens, HSC Changes, Brown Hound Down
- The Carrot Opens, Windmill Rd Coffee, Robie St Station
- Freshii Burnside, Mezza Sackvile,Wing N It , Tiny Dog Daycare
- AmEx out MC in at Costco, Sullys Done? More SGR Consignment
- Maritime Pasty Closing, “Seahorse” On The Move, Quinpool Changes
- World Tea House to Bedford, Classic Fish and Chips Closes
- Barbers No Longer Allowed To Offer Beer
- Independant Mercantile Opens, Michael’s Closes and more
- BK Tims, Brilliant Boutique, Inkwell woes, Downtown Dartmouth Resurgance