ReTales Jan 26: Boneheads Fairview closed, WalMart Supercenters open
First off the WalMart Supercenters opened in Dartmouth Crossing and Bedford Commons, both areas which were not served by a grocery store.
Boneheads closed up their Fairview location, but Barrington St is still smokin’.
Aitkens Pewter closed their Historic Properties store.
It’s been confirmed that Neighbours Pub in Dartmouth will not be returning, the building was not insured at the time of the fire, and there are plans to flatten it and redevelop the land.
- Snowy Roofs, and the 1st Target to Close (3)
- Dollarama’s everywhere, Ecko closing, New Superstore?
- West End Wood Fired and a New Kids Shoe Store
- Browns, Kit and Ace, Dartmouth Italian, Barrington Bakery (4)
- More Triangle, Less Eat’n
- Halifax Media Social Media!
- East Side Marios to SGR delayed. What’s up the the Ferry Starbucks
- End of Saege, DirectBye
- Dollarama News, Urban Planet Coming, North End Beer (1)
- New Argyle Eatery, Changes on Vintage Row and Urban Outfitter Confirmed