ReTales Jan 26: Boneheads Fairview closed, WalMart Supercenters open
First off the WalMart Supercenters opened in Dartmouth Crossing and Bedford Commons, both areas which were not served by a grocery store.
Boneheads closed up their Fairview location, but Barrington St is still smokin’.
Aitkens Pewter closed their Historic Properties store.
It’s been confirmed that Neighbours Pub in Dartmouth will not be returning, the building was not insured at the time of the fire, and there are plans to flatten it and redevelop the land.
- Halifax Eats: 50 years ago
- March 2 ReTales: Absolutely Delish, North End Burrito Jax, The Carrot
- ReTales Feb 23: Tim’s closing Coldstone & Kipper Bus
- The Kipper Bus (2)
- ReTales Feb 16: Christmas by the Sea Closing, Halifax Habeneros & another Tims
- ReTales Feb 9: 2nd Ace, Sully’s, Halifax Chef on Top Chef Canada
- ReTales Feb 2: North Face Store Closes, Scotia Square Food Court changes, Sal’s Gets Legal, More Froyo and $24 Sidewalk Chalk (1)
- ReTales Jan 26: Boneheads Fairview closed, WalMart Supercenters open
- Opinion: Halifax Commonwealth Games
- ReTales Jan 19: The Works is done, Marshalls, Nestle Toll House, and the Wal-moury