ReTales Jan 26: Boneheads Fairview closed, WalMart Supercenters open
First off the WalMart Supercenters opened in Dartmouth Crossing and Bedford Commons, both areas which were not served by a grocery store.
Boneheads closed up their Fairview location, but Barrington St is still smokin’.
Aitkens Pewter closed their Historic Properties store.
It’s been confirmed that Neighbours Pub in Dartmouth will not be returning, the building was not insured at the time of the fire, and there are plans to flatten it and redevelop the land.
- New Argyle Eatery, Changes on Vintage Row and Urban Outfitter Confirmed
- Is Urban Outfitters on Barrington a Good Idea?
- Robie St Brewpub, Burritos for Clayton Park
- Aritzia coming to town, ReTales Milestones. (3)
- Brewdebakers closes, East Side Marios to SGR?
- Winding up 2014
- 1972 – 36 Halifax Corner Corner Stores (1)
- Brandy Melville? and lots of Dartmouth updates.
- New North End Chinese, Kelly’s Closing, Indoor Burnside Food Trucks
- Whole Foods? and New Locals