ReTales Jan 26: Boneheads Fairview closed, WalMart Supercenters open
First off the WalMart Supercenters opened in Dartmouth Crossing and Bedford Commons, both areas which were not served by a grocery store.
Boneheads closed up their Fairview location, but Barrington St is still smokin’.
Aitkens Pewter closed their Historic Properties store.
It’s been confirmed that Neighbours Pub in Dartmouth will not be returning, the building was not insured at the time of the fire, and there are plans to flatten it and redevelop the land.
- Editorial: Halifax Logo
- Halifax Media on Social Media : April 2014
- ReTales April13: The End of late night Taco Bell, Extreme Pita Closes, BOOMBurger, Pavia Gallery, Subway and Free Gelato (1)
- ReTales April 6: Sals and Indochine Grow, Red Fox & Estia Close, Brany Melville Coming.
- 29 Random Grocery Items (Revisited)
- ReTales March 30: Cineplex end Refills, Crispy Cristy gone, I love Pho coming.
- ReTales March 23: PetSmart, Bluenose II 2, KoDoraku, Better Than Her
- A Night out in the North End
- ReTales March 16: Structube, Grilled Cheese Truck, Brussels Closes
- What’s in a Windows vMarch14 (3)