ReTales Jan 26: Boneheads Fairview closed, WalMart Supercenters open
First off the WalMart Supercenters opened in Dartmouth Crossing and Bedford Commons, both areas which were not served by a grocery store.
Boneheads closed up their Fairview location, but Barrington St is still smokin’.
Aitkens Pewter closed their Historic Properties store.
It’s been confirmed that Neighbours Pub in Dartmouth will not be returning, the building was not insured at the time of the fire, and there are plans to flatten it and redevelop the land.
- BK Tims, Brilliant Boutique, Inkwell woes, Downtown Dartmouth Resurgance
- Boozy Milkshakes, Village Green To Stay, Dollarama exits HSC
- ReTales: A new Pete’s,Scanway Cafe, Halifax Moxie’s (2)
- A Trip to McD’s in Dartmouth Crossing (3)
- ReTales: A Sustainable Fish Monger, DT Dartmouth Fashions and Little Hakodate
- ReTales: Gahan House Halifax, WingDings done, Anchored Toastery
- Retales: Peggys Cove NSLC, Picnic, Nine West at Mic Mac, Marshalls Halifax
- Switching on a Favourite, nope.
- ReTales Update: Alexandra’s Cockroach, New Dollarama, Peni$ Cream!, and New Canadian Tire Elmsdale
- ReTales: New Brunswick St Starbucks, New Tenant for Old janes