Twitter Highlights March 18-25
- Summit Spa is close to moving into the new TD building on SGR and moving out of their temporary funeral home digs on Robie
- Global TV finishing plans for moving into Palookas on Gottingen, Streetside studio?
- jane's closing Discovery Centre sandwich location focusing on catering and a home delivery project?
- Today I am sad because Mount Quinpool Centre never lived up to some it's previous years of Ice Dirt glory
- Superstore/Loblaws attempt a Guinness World Record on Sat 1pm AST will attempt to crack 300 wheels of Parmigiano Reggiano simultaneously
- @my_waterfront issues RFP to operate guided kayak tours in the harbour
- 3rd most cost competitive city for business in canada, 4th best to live #Halifax is in the throws of a Renaissance @downtownpaul
- Touch of Gold is expanding into the 2 vacant store fronts beside them in SGP Score one for local &downtown vs Bogarts pulling out of HSC
- Overheard in Superstore last night "Oh damn they have raisin soda in Canada" "it's grape" "then why does it say raisin"
- Woks Cooking Asian grocery WyseAtAlbroLake is brown papered up too bad that has been there a long time #Dartmouth
Hey, like this? Why not share it with a buddy?